Friday, March 16, 2012

Thank You!

I'd like to take a quick minute to thank everyone who has been so supportive of the Vintage Marketplace.  The enthusiasm created at our first show in Nashville has been highly contagious.  The vendors who stuck their neck out on a first time show, the customers who came smiling, bought and have been spreading the word deserve a tremendous thank you.  The bloggers, Facebookers and others whose help has been critical in getting the word out also deserve heartfelt thanks.  Those looking forward to our second show at the Springfield Extravaganza (nearly sold out) won't be disappointed.  Thanks to Sue Whitney and the rest of the JunkMarket team and our staff for helping bake this cake.  It's been a breath of fresh air to be able to work on something that is generating this level of excitement.  Stay Tuned- more to come.

2 comments:

  1. Jon and team - thank YOU for including me, loved every minute of it and looking forward to more!
    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited! I can't hardly wait! I will be blogging hot and heavey when I get home from Texas.
    tot

    ReplyDelete