Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Annie of Grace and Corazon to Grace the Tents of Vintage Marketplace!

Annie de Jongh
Modern Day Hunter/Gatherer & Vendor
Annie's website: Grace and Corazon

Annie is the oldest of 3, a mom, a wife, a friend, a sister, a daughter...she loves old things, and rusty things, and things in need of rescue...I guess you would say she is a modern day hunter-gatherer. She's inspired by what has been pushed aside and forgotten, pieces with history and the well worn. She'd rather be at a garage sale, thrift store, or auction pawing through junk to find her next inspiration than anywhere else. With her jewelry she hopes to do many things including create soulful pieces, add whimsy and bring the past into the present. Most of her pieces are created with antique European medals, upcycled leather and semi-precious stones. Grace & Corazon brings an eclectic line of jewelry that is quirky and fun rather than serious and predictable! She truly love what she does and it shows in each and every one of her creations!! I know you will love her work as much as I do.
 






I have to say it was so much fun putting this feature together. Each and every picture I looked at of her new work was better than the last. OK.....they are just all unbelievably stunning. It's going to be difficult for shoppers to make a selection. I suspect folks will have to buy multiples because like Lay's potato chips...you can't have just one of Annie's pieces. Make sure not to miss Annie.....a lovely and creative spirit!

1 comment:

  1. I love Annie and all her designs! They are awesome, stunning, unique, classy...I could go on and on. Can't wait to see her again in Ohio (saw her in Nashville and Minnesota). And no, I'm not a stalker...LOL! She just has amazing stuff!!

    ReplyDelete